Some families have made it part of their year-end tradition to select items from our suggested gift list to support SDB brethren and families around the world. Let us celebrate the greatest gift of all, Christ Jesus, by sharing with others around the world.
- #1 – Income-generating projects: *farming, *sewing, *saws for lumber mills, carpentry or * materials for making bricks etc. (Suggested Gift: $50)
- #2 – Freshwater Wells (Suggested Gift: $500 / Share the Cost: $100)
- #3 – COVID relief (Suggested Gift: $20)
- #4 – USA & Canada Missionary work (Suggested Gift: $25)
- #5 – Help new churches in developing world get started/reopen (Suggested Gift: $100)
- #6 – Africa Bible College (Suggested Gift: $100)
- #7 – SDB Helping Hand Overseas for a year (Suggested Gift: $30)
- #8 – SCSC Mission Track & short-term missions (Suggested Gift: $40)
- #9 – Orphan Support & School Supplies (Suggested Gift: $30)
- #10 – Aid families distressed by War/disaster (Suggested Gift: $50)
- #11 – Pastors’ personal or family assistance (Suggested Gift: $40)
We hope that you will prayerfully consider how the blessings you have received may help you be involved in God’s ministry through the Missionary Society – Your support of any amount, for any gift.
“And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.” Hebrews 13:16
Links for downloadables to share click HERE
~ Andy Samuels, Chief Executive Director
Click here to support this mission to Colombia and Ecuador.